F A School Management System (SMS) is a web-based application that helps manage and automate various tasks in a school. The SMS built using the ASP.NET MVC framework is a powerful tool for schools to manage their day-to-day operations efficiently.
Here are some of the features that a typical School Management System built using ASP.NET MVC may have:
- Student Management: It helps to manage student records, admission processes, student attendance, and examination results.
- Teacher Management: It helps manage teacher information, their schedules, and the classes they teach.
- Fees Management: It helps manage student fees, invoicing, and payment tracking.
- Timetable and Schedule Management: It helps schedule classes, manage teacher schedules, and create class and exam schedules.
- Examination Management: It helps manage exams, generate hall tickets, and publish results.
- Library Management: It helps manage the school library, including books, members, and loans.
- Reporting and Analytics: It provides detailed reports and analytics on various aspects of school operations.
The source code for a School Management System built using ASP.NET MVC is typically available on GitHub or other open-source code repositories. The source code allows you to customize the system to meet the specific needs of your school and to make any changes you want. However, it’s important to understand the ASP.NET MVC framework and web development concepts to make the most of the source code.
Online School Management System project built using ASP.NET C# MVC as a final year project or submit the source code as part of their coursework in college or university. This type of project can help students to gain hands-on experience with ASP.NET C# MVC, as well as gain a better understanding of the various components involved in building a web-based school management system free project with source code.
School Management System ASP .NET MVC project needs Software Tool:
To develop a School Management System using ASP.NET MVC, you will need the following software tools:
- Visual Studio: This is a software development environment that is used to develop ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Microsoft .NET Framework: This is a software framework that provides the runtime environment for ASP.NET MVC applications.
- SQL Server: This is a relational database management system that is used to store and retrieve data for the School Management System.
- ASP.NET MVC: This is a web application framework that is used to develop web applications using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
Supported Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server.
Software tool Requirement for the project running:
- Visual Studio Software 2015
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Management Studio
Work For Hardware Requirements
- Faster Processor (1.6 GHz)
- RAM 1 GB Or 2 GB RAM
- 30 GB available hard disk space in your PC
- Minimum 250 GB Hard disk
- 1 Higher Resolution Monitor
How to Configuration (Run) the free project
- Download the project zip file
- Free Project Unzip and past www /root directory file
- Open Visual Studio 2015 or the Latest version
- Open on the file menu
- Longing SQL server database and create the database example database name: “database’
- Database Import from SQL Server Choose to file SQL Click
- Press Run Ctrl+F5 on the project
- Login admin Panel Type URL Link
- User Longing Name:
- User Longing Password:
- Project admin panel Logging User Name:
- Project admin panel Logging Password:
To download the source code for an Online School Management System built using ASP.NET MVC from freeproject24.com, follow these steps:
- Visit the website freeproject24.com
- Search for “Online School Management System in ASP.NET MVC” in the search bar.
- Click on the project that you want to download.
- Review the project details and the source code availability.
- If the source code is available, click on the “Download” button.
- Fill out the required information and click on the “Download” button.
- The source code for the Online School Management System in ASP.NET MVC will be downloaded to your computer.